Learn the Tricks of Color Combination in Makeup
Since ages girls have always been confused regarding what eye-shadow to put on what color lipstick and which color blush will match the two and so on. Color combination in makeup is really a big struggle and most people have vague opinions like people with blue eyes should not put blue eye-shadow and those with brown eyes should not go for a smoky look; but the fact is that you should simply do what you feel suits you and what makes you happy because actually there are no hard and fast rules when it comes to makeup. That’s it!
However, on days when you really wanna play with colors and are in a fix regarding color choices then you can go by certain guidelines that will help you to come up with a pretty face with the right splash of colors at the right places. Read on to find out!
First of all you need to get right some of the basic terminologies before you begin!
- Hue – This refers to the purest form of any color. Yellow, red and blue are the hues that are also called primary colors. When you mix primary colors together then you will get colors that are known as secondary colors. You can further mix these colors and get another set of colors and it can go on and on.
- Tints – You get a tint when a hue is mixed with white.
- Shades – You get a shade when a hue is mixed with black.
- Tones – You get a tone when a hue is mixed with gray.
- Complementary colors – Also known as contrasting colors, these colors are found opposite to each other on the color wheel. You can get a strong color contrast if you combine such colors.
- Analogous colors – These are next to each other on the color wheel and blend really well.
0980 435 9552
85 B.L.T Road, Parnasree,
Kolkata - 700060.
Book My Service!
I am friendly, and able to chat over phone and skype. Give me a nudge 🙂